FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
FixWin Full Version allows you to repair and fix Windows 10 issues, problems and annoyances. FixWin 10’s new version has a refreshed UI. It also includes a new section for common Windows 10 issues.
These fixes are categorized under 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: Fixes for Windows 10 File Explorer problems
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
Windows 10 – This section offers many new fixes such as
- Reset Settings app. Reset Settings app.
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After upgrading to Windows 10, Wi-Fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps won’t open with FixWin Re-register all apps
- After Windows 10 upgrades, Office documents will not open properly after they are opened.
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe App Error
- System Tools: This tool allows you to fix any problems with built-in tools. Advanced System: A new system
- The information tab shows you specific details about your system like the number and type of processors, number of logic processors, maximum display resolution and refresh rate, as well as other advanced information.
- Troubleshooters: This section contains direct links to the 18 Windows Troubleshooters that are built in and 4 download links to the most recent troubleshooters released by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How to Use FixWin10
- We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will run SFC /scannow and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Reboot your computer when asked.
- FixWin Windows 10 If you’re having problems with Windows Store or Store apps. The Welcome page has a 1-click button that allows you to do this easily.
- If Windows 10 is causing major issues, running the DISM utility for Windows 10 Image Repair might be a good idea. You will find a button to do this on the Welcome Page.
- Next, you must create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. We recommend that you create one prior to making any changes in your system. If you feel the need to, you can always access this Restore Point.
- Once you have done this, restart your computer. Check that you are satisfied with the results and then restart your computer.
- Windows 10 FixWin If you’d like to see the details of each fix, click on the? Click on the???? button right next to the Fix button. Pop-ups will show you the exact fix.
How to use FixWin for Windows 10 10.2.2
- You can first download fixWin for Windows 10 from the below links.
- After downloading, install the program as normal.
- Do not install the software.
- Now copy the Crack and paste it into c/program folders.
- You are Done it. Now enjoy the full version.